CURRIED MEATBALL SOUP (Paleo recipe)
Total preparation time: 60 min
*Ideally you want to use bone broth as a base but if you do not have that you can still make this soup
- 200 g (7 oz) extra-lean beef mince
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp dried coriander
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 0.5 turmeric
- 1 tbs arrowroot or tapioca starch
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 0.5 tbs coconut oil
- 1 med onion
- 2 med carrots
- 2 med turnips
- 150 ml (5 fl oz) coconut milk
- 30 g (1 oz) fresh coriander
- 2 tsp allspice
- 2 tsp dried coriander
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 low-salt vegetable stock cube
- 800 ml (27 fl oz) water (or bone broth solution of available)
- sea salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Combine beef, starch and spices, and knead for a couple of minutes.
2. Form into balls (16 bigger ones or 20 smaller ones).
3. Heat coconut oil in a frying pan.
4. Place the meatballs in the pan and cook for 10-12 min on medium heat, turning them regularly to prevent burning.
1. To make the soup, sauté chopped onions in coconut oil for 3-4 min on medium heat.
2. Add stock cube, water (boiled), chopped vegetables and spices, and cook for 15-20 min on medium heat.
3. Once cooked, add coconut milk and chopped coriander .
4. Serve the soup with meatballs, add salt and pepper to taste.
If you have an autoimmune disorder and would like to learn from world-class experts how to develop a nurturing mindset, deal with stress, anxiety, chronic pain, and resolve emotional trauma to help you heal faster, check out this FREE online conference!