HAZELNUT DESSERT (Paleo recipe)
Total preparation time: 10-15 min
- 140 g (5 oz) ground hazelnuts
- 30 g (1 oz) chopped hazelnuts
- 40 g (1.5 oz) sultanas
- 600 ml (20 oz) unsweetened almond milk (or hazelnut milk)
- 2 tbs ground flax seed
- 1 tbs honey
- 12 servings stevia
1. Combine almond milk with sultanas, honey and stevia.
2. Cook on low to medium heat until the mixtures starts to bubble, stirring continuously.
3. Take off the heat, add ground hazelnuts and flax seed.
4. Allow to cool down and thicken.
5. Divide into 4 servings and decorate with chopped hazelnuts.
If you have an autoimmune disorder and would like to learn from world-class experts how to develop a nurturing mindset, deal with stress, anxiety, chronic pain, and resolve emotional trauma to help you heal faster, check out this FREE online conference!