1. Preheat oven to 200 C (400 F / gas mark 6).
2. Grate the courgette and squeeze the juice out (if you don't, the meatloaf mixture will be too wet), and chop the onion very finely.
3. Combine the mince with the vegetables, herbs, salt, and arrowroot thoroughly (it is recommended to combine the ingredients the night before and put the mixture the fridge to let the flavours work together for longer but this is not essential).
4. Place the mixture in the non-stick pan and bake for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from the baking pan and sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs before serving.