MULTISEED BOMBS (Paleo recipe)
Total Time: 30 min
12 servings (1 serving = 1 bomb)
- 70 g (2.5 oz) ground almonds (or macadamia nuts)
- 70 g (2.5 oz) chopped dried apricots (approx. 10 apricots)
- 50 g (2 oz) chopped dried dates (approx. 10 dates)
- 40 g (1.5 oz) pumpkin seeds
- 40 g (1.5 oz) sunflower seeds
- 40 g (1.5 oz) sesame seeds
- 50 g (2 oz) ground flax seed
- 15 g (0.5 oz) poppy seeds
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 med egg (or egg replacer)
- 8 servings stevia
*It is recommended to soak seeds and nuts for a few hours, or overnight, but this is not essential to the recipe (do not soak if bought ground)
1. Preheat oven to 190 C (375 F / gas mark 5).
2. Combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
3. Divide the mixture into 12 equal parts and form into bombs.
4. Place on a non-stick tray and bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 min.
5. Alternatively, spread the mixture onto a baking tray and cut into 12 slices once baked.
If you have an autoimmune disorder and would like to learn from world-class experts how to develop a nurturing mindset, deal with stress, anxiety, chronic pain, and resolve emotional trauma to help you heal faster, check out this FREE online conference!