* You may need to adjust the exact quantities needed depending on the type of mould you use. Experiment with different fruits. If you want to achieve the layered effect without having to freeze every layer separately, use denser fruits (e.g. mango, peaches, blackcurrants) for the bottom layers and the more watery ones (e.g. watermelon, kiwi) at the top. If you just use watery fruits, you will have to pre-freeze each layer before adding the next one.
1. Peel/prepare and blend each of the fruit separately.
2. Use a tablespoon to place fruit blends in the moulds to create different colour layers (if you pour it too quickly, it will mix).
3. Place in the freezer for a few hours (this works really well done overnight).
4. When ready, remove from the freezer and submerge the outside of the mould in hot water briefly to remove lollies easily.