ROSEMARY & LAMB SOUP (Autoimmune Paleo recipe)
Total preparation time: 30 min
*Ideally you want to use bone broth as a base but if you do not have that you can still make this soup
- 1 large onion
- 1 med sweet potato
- 2 small turnips
- 250 g (9 oz) lean lamb
- 3 cloves garlic (peeled)
- 2 tbs dried rosemary
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs onion granules
- 1.5 tbs coconut oil
- 1 low-salt vegetable stock cube (optional)
- 950 ml (32 fl oz) water (or bone broth solution if available)
- sea salt (to taste)
1. Sauté chopped onion in 1 tbs of coconut oil for 3-4 min on medium heat.
2. Add stock cube, water (boiled), diced potato, diced turnip, crushed garlic, vinegar, rosemary and onion granules, and cook for 15 min on medium heat.
3. Heat up the rest of coconut oil in a frying pan, place diced lamb in the pan and cook for 2-3 min on medium heat, turning regularly to prevent burning.
4. Divide soup into 4 servings and serve with lamb.
5. Add sea salt if required.
If you have an autoimmune disorder and would like to learn from world-class experts how to develop a nurturing mindset, deal with stress, anxiety, chronic pain, and resolve emotional trauma to help you heal faster, check out this FREE online conference!